This refined restaurant serves gourmet fusion food, combining Mediterranean and Asian influences. Located at the Sant Salvador Boutique Hotel.
The dinner menu is a sophisticated mix of Asian, Spanish and Mediterranean fare, while the lunch menu is a shorter version with lighter dishes.
Closed Mondays, Kitchen open 13:00-17:30 and 18:30-22:00, live concerts on Tuesdays.
- Calle Castellet 7
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca