Enjoy fresh fish, traditional Mallorcan cuisine in a wonderful warm atmosphere. This family-run restaurant prides itself on fresh food and a friendly staff.
The Esteban family has been running this popular restaurant since Pedro Esteban opened the first Ca'n Pedro in 1976. It soon became well-known for its speciality in 'pa amb oli' (a local dish of bread with tomato and olive oil topped with various cheeses and cold meats) and snails.
Later it became well-known for serving typical Mallorcan cuisine and grilled meats. In 1991 the new and spacious restaurant was opened in a similar style as the original restaurant, but with a new addition to the menu of fresh fish.
Open every day from 12:30 to 00:30.
- Open Hours
- Carrer Rector Vives 14
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca