This restaurant specialises in Mediterranean cuisine and especially seafood and most of the catch is made locally.
They boast the best terrace in the area, and you can expect to find fish of the day, seafood, paellas and arrocieria on the menu.
They don't say too much about themselves on their website, but the reviews they get on trip advisor pretty much say it all.. definitely give this a try when you're in Palma.
Open for lunch and dinner, for groups, parties or events.
- Calle Vicario Joaquín Fuster, 1
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020