For something a little bit different check out Tiberi, a relaxed and friendly restaurant serving an eclectic mix of tapas, burgers, meat and fish dishes, stir-fries and crepes all hinting at a fusion mentality and dotted with Asian flavours.
Decorated with twisted metal sculptural art and with a retro waterskiing theme to it’s menus, you’ll be intrigued as soon as you spot this funky little bistro. The waiters are wonderfully friendly drawing you in with talk of their specials and the implication that they’ve been saving a table especially for you.
A likable bunch, they will take your drinks order, offer you olives and bread (€1.80 per person for a large portion) and then leave you plenty of time to peruse the interesting menu, which is reasonably priced with an emphasis on fresh ingredients and home cooked fare.
Open 18:00-23:30 daily. Call to reserve a table.
- Carrer de Migjorn
More Mallorca Insights...
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca