Located right in the heart of Santa Catalina, this restaurant offers a wide range of sushi as well as regular offers and discounts.
At this restaurant, you will also find other Asian specialities like gyozas, tempura, miso soup, stir fry and tartare. Their sushi ranges from classic rolls like salmon maki or unagi, to unique creations like the Balearic Roll (caramelised sobrassada, bok choy, chicken and almonds).
They offer takeaway, delivery and catering services.
Open Tuesday to Saturday from 12:30 to 16:00 and from 20:00 to 23:30. Sundays from 20:00 to 23:30.
- Carrer Caro 11
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca