This restaurant is situated in the South-West of Mallorca on the outskirts of the village of Es Capdella. It is run by the Michelin starred chef Fernando Perez Arellano.
The interior of the restaurant is chic and spacious and there is a terrace where diners can enjoy the warm Mallorcan climate.
The chef serves traditional Mallorcan cuisine with a twist using fresh local ingredients. They have an extensive wine list with over 170 different labels from both local and international sources.
The restaurant is open from Tuesday to Saturday (and Sundays in July and August) for dinner between 19:00 - 22:30. The Dreams menu is served until 21:00, for reservations after 21:30 diners will have access to a menu with a maximum of 7 courses.
No children under 15 years old allowed.
- Open Seasons
- Open Days
- Castell Son Claret, Carretera Capdella, Galilea, Mallorca
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht