This restaurant is situated in the South-West of Mallorca on the outskirts of the village of Es Capdella. It is run by the Michelin starred chef Fernando Perez Arellano.
The interior of the restaurant is chic and spacious and there is a terrace where diners can enjoy the warm Mallorcan climate.
The chef serves traditional Mallorcan cuisine with a twist using fresh local ingredients. They have an extensive wine list with over 170 different labels from both local and international sources.
The restaurant is open from Tuesday to Saturday (and Sundays in July and August) for dinner between 19:00 - 22:30. The Dreams menu is served until 21:00, for reservations after 21:30 diners will have access to a menu with a maximum of 7 courses.
No children under 15 years old allowed.
- Open Days
- Castell Son Claret, Carretera Capdella, Galilea, Mallorca
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca