The lovely mountain town of Esporles holds the festivities for its patron saint, Saint Peter, over the course of a week.
Activities include parties, children's activities, fire runs, music concerts and sporting events. The celebrations end with fireworks at midnight on June 30th.
See the web link for the programme.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy, organic & eco eating in Mallorca
- 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca