The lovely mountain town of Esporles holds the festivities for its patron saint, Saint Peter, over the course of a week.
Activities include parties, children's activities, fire runs, music concerts and sporting events. The celebrations end with fireworks at midnight on June 30th.
See the web link for the programme.
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020