A large and modern harbour with excellent facilities, situated at the northwest end of the beautiful natural beach Playa Es Trenc. There are 460 moorings and the club offers sailing lessons and courses.
In summer 1970, a group of holidaymakers, all keen on watersports, in Sa Rápita decided to set up the “Club Náutico la Rapita”.
39º 21' N / 02º 57' E
- Esplanada del Puerto, s/n La Rápita - Campos
More Mallorca Insights...
- See Mallorca's almond blossoms in 2020
- Mallorca in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Mallorca!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMallorca.com
- Christmas & New Year 2019 in Mallorca - The best things to do
- Top 6 reasons to visit Palma in winter 2019/20