A large and modern harbour with excellent facilities, situated at the northwest end of the beautiful natural beach Playa Es Trenc. There are 460 moorings and the club offers sailing lessons and courses.
In summer 1970, a group of holidaymakers, all keen on watersports, in Sa Rápita decided to set up the “Club Náutico la Rapita”.
39º 21' N / 02º 57' E
- Esplanada del Puerto, s/n La Rápita - Campos
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca