A large and modern harbour with excellent facilities, situated at the northwest end of the beautiful natural beach Playa Es Trenc. There are 460 moorings and the club offers sailing lessons and courses.
In summer 1970, a group of holidaymakers, all keen on watersports, in Sa Rápita decided to set up the “Club Náutico la Rapita”.
39º 21' N / 02º 57' E
- Esplanada del Puerto, s/n La Rápita - Campos
More Mallorca Insights...
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca