A large and modern harbour with excellent facilities, situated at the northwest end of the beautiful natural beach Playa Es Trenc. There are 460 moorings and the club offers sailing lessons and courses.
In summer 1970, a group of holidaymakers, all keen on watersports, in Sa Rápita decided to set up the “Club Náutico la Rapita”.
39º 21' N / 02º 57' E
- Esplanada del Puerto, s/n La Rápita - Campos
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019