Llucmajor holds its annual harvest festival over a few weekends, with arts & crafts market, horses and dogs shows, live music and parties.
The celebrations include a traditional parade of giants, dancing in the Placa d'Espanya, live music and a lot more.
See the Llucmajor Fair Programme in the web link above for full details (Catalan only), available about a week before the event.
More Mallorca Insights...
- What's on in Mallorca December 2019
- Michelin stars 2020 in Mallorca
- November 2019 in Mallorca - Top 8 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Mallorca
- The ideal island wedding - Rafa Nadal's marriage in Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma