Llucmajor holds its annual harvest festival over a few weekends, with arts & crafts market, horses and dogs shows, live music and parties.
The celebrations include a traditional parade of giants, dancing in the Placa d'Espanya, live music and a lot more.
See the Llucmajor Fair Programme in the web link above for full details (Catalan only), available about a week before the event.
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020