Llucmajor holds its annual harvest festival over a few weekends, with arts & crafts market, horses and dogs shows, live music and parties.
The celebrations include a traditional parade of giants, dancing in the Placa d'Espanya, live music and a lot more.
See the Llucmajor Fair Programme in the web link above for full details (Catalan only), available about a week before the event.
Dates for this event
More Mallorca Insights...
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019