This royal yacht club is it the oldest and biggest in the Balearics. Situated near the centre of Palma, it offers good security with easy access for all nautical goods and services. There are 946 moorings of which 589 are for members. The club has a sailing and canoe schools,
It is the base for some prestigious regattas such as the King's Cup and the Princess Sofia Trophy, in which many members of the Spanish Royal Family frequently participate. The club has many facilities for its members including an indoor and an outdoor pool, gym, library and TV lounge.
Market 10 minutes walk
2 restaurants and bars
39º 34' N / 02º 38' E
- By boat
- Plaza de San Pedro, # 1 07012 - Palma de Mallorca
More Mallorca Insights...
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca