This royal yacht club is it the oldest and biggest in the Balearics. Situated near the centre of Palma, it offers good security with easy access for all nautical goods and services. There are 946 moorings of which 589 are for members. The club has a sailing and canoe schools,
It is the base for some prestigious regattas such as the King's Cup and the Princess Sofia Trophy, in which many members of the Spanish Royal Family frequently participate. The club has many facilities for its members including an indoor and an outdoor pool, gym, library and TV lounge.
Market 10 minutes walk
2 restaurants and bars
39º 34' N / 02º 38' E
- By boat
- Plaza de San Pedro, # 1 07012 - Palma de Mallorca
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer
- Best 10 restaurants in Mallorca with sea views
- Safe beaches in Mallorca this summer 2020
- 7 fantastic family beaches in Mallorca
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do