This royal yacht club is it the oldest and biggest in the Balearics. Situated near the centre of Palma, it offers good security with easy access for all nautical goods and services. There are 946 moorings of which 589 are for members. The club has a sailing and canoe schools,
It is the base for some prestigious regattas such as the King's Cup and the Princess Sofia Trophy, in which many members of the Spanish Royal Family frequently participate. The club has many facilities for its members including an indoor and an outdoor pool, gym, library and TV lounge.
Market 10 minutes walk
2 restaurants and bars
39º 34' N / 02º 38' E
- By boat
- Open Seasons
- Plaza de San Pedro, # 1 07012 - Palma de Mallorca
More Mallorca Insights...
- See Mallorca's almond blossoms in 2020
- Mallorca in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Mallorca!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMallorca.com
- Christmas & New Year 2019 in Mallorca - The best things to do
- Top 6 reasons to visit Palma in winter 2019/20