This royal yacht club is it the oldest and biggest in the Balearics. Situated near the centre of Palma, it offers good security with easy access for all nautical goods and services. There are 946 moorings of which 589 are for members. The club has a sailing and canoe schools,
It is the base for some prestigious regattas such as the King's Cup and the Princess Sofia Trophy, in which many members of the Spanish Royal Family frequently participate. The club has many facilities for its members including an indoor and an outdoor pool, gym, library and TV lounge.
Market 10 minutes walk
2 restaurants and bars
39º 34' N / 02º 38' E
- By boat
- Open Seasons
- Plaza de San Pedro, # 1 07012 - Palma de Mallorca
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019