This edition of the Mallorca Challenge sees an international line up of top cyclists competing in four separate races.
The four-day event in Mallorca does not award a GC prize and is not a stage race, which may encourage more aggressive racing. Riders are not required to race each day, and teams may field different eight-man squads day-by-day. Essentially, the event is four one-day races held in the same region.
Some of the biggest names in road biking will start their season with this event.
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020