Housed in a wonderful Modernist building, Can Prunera was built in the early 20th century and the museum was opened on 24 August 2009. The vast majority of works on display at this museum belong to the Fundació d’Art Serra.
On the ground floor and first floor are original furniture such as tables, chairs, beds, cabinets and cases, as well as paintings and sculptures. On the second floor, you can see the exhibition "From Modernism in the twenty-first century" - a collection of paintings belonging mostly to Serra Art Collection, which in recent years has been enriched through donations of works, individuals and artists.
The basement includes rooms dedicated to Juli Ramis, an artist from Soller who specialised in paintings of youth, cubist and abstract. In the garden, visitors can view the interior facade of the house and enjoy the sculptures on display.
- Carrer Sa Lluna 86 - 90
More Mallorca Insights...
- What's on in Mallorca December 2019
- Michelin stars 2020 in Mallorca
- November 2019 in Mallorca - Top 8 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Mallorca
- The ideal island wedding - Rafa Nadal's marriage in Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma