In the heart of Magaluf, you'll find the House of Katmandu, an interactive theme park like no other. Inside, you'll find games, illusions, robotics, a laser shooting game, two mini golf courses and a 4D cinema ride.
Two other rides are the Asylum ride - a virtual journey through a mental hospital (I kid you not) and the XD Dark Ride where you visit a forbidden mine. A new attraction is The House of Magic - join an adventurous cat named Thunder seeking protection from a furious dog and an approaching storm in a run-down Victorian-style mansion owned by an old magician where he meets Jack the Rabbit and Maggie the Mouse.
There is a Mexican themed restaurant and tequila bar and the park is open from March to November. During the summer months, the house remains open until midnight. Recommended visit time is between 4 & 6 hours.
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- Kids' Club / Activities
- Meeting Spaces
- Pets not allowed
- Children's Activities
- Mini / Crazy Golf
- Open Seasons
- Avda Pedro Vaquer Ramis 9 Magalluf
More Mallorca Insights...
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca