Entertainment here is provided by the performing dolphins, sealions and parrots. There is also a penguin pool, a reptile house and a large collection of sharks and tropical fish, plus flamingoes, monkeys and an impressive aviary.
Children can take a ride on a mock pirate boat and a miniature train. The little ones will love it, but parents may not, especially if they are fond of dolphins as wild animals. But whatever you think about animal shows, Marineland is a success - and the crowds it attracts mean that it is generating profits which are then put back into conservation programmes.
Open from late March through until the end of October. Hours vary but generally daily from 09:30 to 17:30. Tickets start at €24 for adults and seniors, €14 for children and €10 for a mini ticket. There are also internet & family packs available starting from €65.00.
- Meeting Spaces
- Children's Activities
- C/ Garcilaso de la Vega, 9
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer
- Best 10 restaurants in Mallorca with sea views
- Safe beaches in Mallorca this summer 2020
- 7 fantastic family beaches in Mallorca
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do