Entertainment here is provided by the performing dolphins, sealions and parrots. There is also a penguin pool, a reptile house and a large collection of sharks and tropical fish, plus flamingoes, monkeys and an impressive aviary.
Children can take a ride on a mock pirate boat and a miniature train. The little ones will love it, but parents may not, especially if they are fond of dolphins as wild animals. But whatever you think about animal shows, Marineland is a success - and the crowds it attracts mean that it is generating profits which are then put back into conservation programmes.
Open from late March through until the end of October. Hours vary but generally daily from 09:30 to 17:30. Tickets start at €24 for adults and seniors, €14 for children and €10 for a mini ticket. There are also internet & family packs available starting from €65.00.
- Meeting Spaces
- Children's Activities
- Open Seasons
- C/ Garcilaso de la Vega, 9
More Mallorca Insights...
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019