The Western Water Park is filled with thrilling water slides and pools for everyone's enjoyment. There's a special water park for smaller children and a spectacular diving exhibition featuring professional divers.
The park is open daily from 10:00am to 5/6pm from the middle of May to the end of September. There are free buses from Magaluf or you can use the 104 & 105 public buses from Palma. There is a car park on site, although it can get busy.
Tickets start at €26.50 for adults and €18.50 for children, with family packs available and season passes also available.
Read our review of the waterpark.
- Families & Kids
- Play Area
- Public car-park (outdoor)
- Cala Figuera to Sa Porrasa road 07182 Magaluf Mallorca
More Mallorca Insights...
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca
- The Van Mallorca SuppER CluB 2020 Review
- What's on in Mallorca in February 2020?
- Mallorca's new food & fun hub opens May 2020
- See Mallorca's almond blossoms in 2020
- Mallorca in January 2020 - What's on & what to do