Fittingly housed in a beautiful colonial building in the Santa Catalina district of Palma, this is a cafe, bar and club, open all day, every day.
The ground floor cafe is filled with wicker chairs and leafy palms, and with salsa tunes playing in the background, you feel like you could be in Havana itself. The Sky Bar is on the rooftop and is open during the afternoon to allow for great views and sunsets over Palma.
There is also a restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine throughout the day and evening. At midday you can choose between a la carte and a daily set menu for 15€ per person Monday - Friday.
Downstairs has more of a club feel with DJ's spinning the tunes.
Open til 2:00 (4:00 in the lower floor).
- Meeting Spaces
- Carrer de Sant Magí 1
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca