Fittingly housed in a beautiful colonial building in the Santa Catalina district of Palma, this is a cafe, bar and club, open all day, every day.
The ground floor cafe is filled with wicker chairs and leafy palms, and with salsa tunes playing in the background, you feel like you could be in Havana itself. The Sky Bar is on the rooftop and is open during the afternoon to allow for great views and sunsets over Palma.
There is also a restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine throughout the day and evening. At midday you can choose between a la carte and a daily set menu for 15€ per person Monday - Friday.
Downstairs has more of a club feel with DJ's spinning the tunes.
Open til 2:00 (4:00 in the lower floor).
- Meeting Spaces
- Carrer de Sant Magí 1
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht