This beach club is situated in Portixol, just to the east of Palma city centre and is one of the closest ones to the city. It boasts wonderful views over the city, dominated by the cathedral.
Newly renovated, its design combines wood, straw and understated colours to take advantage of the beautiful landscape, with a panoramic view of the sea, the beach and Palma's cathedral thanks to its huge windows. But the true gem is their terrace. With sun loungers right on the white sandy beach, you can enjoy drinks and food as you take in the views of Palma Bay.
They serve gourmet haute cuisine, delicious cocktails and more. This beach club also boasts a jetty, so you can arrive by boat.
- Live music
- Meeting Spaces
- Beach bar
- Drinks bar
- Passeig Portitxol
More Mallorca Insights...
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca
- The Van Mallorca SuppER CluB 2020 Review
- What's on in Mallorca in February 2020?
- Mallorca's new food & fun hub opens May 2020
- See Mallorca's almond blossoms in 2020
- Mallorca in January 2020 - What's on & what to do