This cafe is located right at the heart of the beautiful city Palma, in Santa Catalina, the arty district. It boasts a relaxing vibe and a feel-good ambient. Open throughout the day, here you can enjoy a drink, brunch, a super fruit bowl, fresh smoothie and great food.
Their menu is full of healthy, an international cuisine which you can also take away, made with fresh, natural products and featuring lots of vegan and gluten-free options. From homemade pastries and cakes to toast with avocado or salmon, sandwiches, salad and fruit bowls, bagels and burgers.
Open from 08:00 to 18:00, closed on Tuesdays.
- Carrer Annibal 19
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019