This ATP tournament will gather some of the best national and international players in Rafa Nadal's hometown of Manacor.
With €43,000 up for grabs, tennis players will fight for the prize for a week. Tickets are free and can be requested online. A €5 special fee to visit the Rafa Nadal Museum Xperience will be offered upon presentation of the ticket.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019