This ATP tournament will gather some of the best national and international players in Rafa Nadal's hometown of Manacor.
With €43,000 up for grabs, tennis players will fight for the prize for a week. Tickets are free and can be requested online. A €5 special fee to visit the Rafa Nadal Museum Xperience will be offered upon presentation of the ticket.
More Mallorca Insights...
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca
- The Van Mallorca SuppER CluB 2020 Review
- What's on in Mallorca in February 2020?
- Mallorca's new food & fun hub opens May 2020
- See Mallorca's almond blossoms in 2020
- Mallorca in January 2020 - What's on & what to do