Mallorca's Olympic Triathlon takes place in the south-east of the island.
The swim takes place alongside the beach of Es Carbo, then follows the railings and carpet up into the transition area, which will be the main car park next to the harbour. Follow the marshalls and railings through the exit and onto the bike course. The roads will be closed and the route follows a fast, flat course with long straights and gentle curves.
You will be guided back into the transition area and then the run will take you through part of the town and then onto the seafront, where you will have a fast run alongside the coast, looking across to the island of Cabrera. The finish will be on the palm tree-lined pedestrian area on the beach front by the harbour.
You can register online, click on the website link.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Fiestas, Festivals & Fairs 2021 in Mallorca
- Michelin stars 2021 in Mallorca
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca