The Alcúdia Market is worth a visit if only because it has one of the best settings of all the markets in Mallorca.
The market is open on Tuesdays and Sundays and it boasts a spectacular setting. The high, old walls of Alcúdia and the pretty town centre within are worth a visit in their own right but there is more to see and do on market day.
Read about our Day Out at Alcudia Market.
Dates for this event
More Mallorca Insights...
- See Mallorca's almond blossoms in 2020
- Mallorca in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Mallorca!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMallorca.com
- Christmas & New Year 2019 in Mallorca - The best things to do
- Top 6 reasons to visit Palma in winter 2019/20