The Alcúdia Market is worth a visit if only because it has one of the best settings of all the markets in Mallorca.
The market is open on Tuesdays and Sundays and it boasts a spectacular setting. The high, old walls of Alcúdia and the pretty town centre within are worth a visit in their own right but there is more to see and do on market day.
Read about our Day Out at Alcudia Market.
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - What weather to expect & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020