The Alcúdia Market is worth a visit if only because it has one of the best settings of all the markets in Mallorca.
The market is open on Tuesdays and Sundays and it boasts a spectacular setting. The high, old walls of Alcúdia and the pretty town centre within are worth a visit in their own right but there is more to see and do on market day.
Read about our Day Out at Alcudia Market.
Dates for this event
More Mallorca Insights...
- What's on in Mallorca December 2019
- Michelin stars 2020 in Mallorca
- November 2019 in Mallorca - Top 8 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Mallorca
- The ideal island wedding - Rafa Nadal's marriage in Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma