The Alcúdia Market is worth a visit if only because it has one of the best settings of all the markets in Mallorca.
The market is open on Tuesdays and Sundays and it boasts a spectacular setting. The high, old walls of Alcúdia and the pretty town centre within are worth a visit in their own right but there is more to see and do on market day.
Read about our Day Out at Alcudia Market.
Dates for this event
More Mallorca Insights...
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca
- The Van Mallorca SuppER CluB 2020 Review
- What's on in Mallorca in February 2020?