A variety of events are held in this summer festival, with live music, dancing, children's activities and a whole lot more besides.
Sant Llorenç is the patron saint of Selva, located in the north-west of Mallorca. This small village sits in the foothills of the Tramuntana mountains and offers a wonderful setting for the events of this festival. There is something happening most evenings in the main square, with music concerts, art exhibitions, tapas trails and parties galore.
Take a look at the programme in the weblink above (Catalan only) to get a taste of what's on offer.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Healthy, organic & eco eating in Mallorca
- 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer