This fiesta takes place during July, with some days having more events than others. Highlights include a night fair and various concerts and DJ sets throughout
The final big night of this festival features the famous Mallorcan tradition of the Correfoc. This takes place on the beach and it is advised that anyone under 19 is accompanied! The fire run is followed by fireworks at the port from 23:45.
Please check the programme via the web link to find specific events.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020