The celebrations in honour of the patron saints, Sant Julià and Santa Basilissa, take place in Campos over five days.
The main fetivities take place on January 9th, the day of Saint Julian, when there will be a solemn mass at 10:00 followed by a giants' parade at 11:00 and live music at 19:30.
You will find all the details in the official programme, click on the website link.
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020