One of the biggest weekly markets on Mallorca is the one at Inca. Every Thursday morning the streets in the town centre come alive with stalls selling everything from fruit & veg, to shawls, soaps and flowers. There are guided tours available to Inca Market.
Inca is most famous for its leather goods, so expect a large selection of leather shoes, bags and jackets. You can easily spend several hours wandering around the lanes and the hundreds of stalls.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca