One of the biggest weekly markets on Mallorca is the one at Inca. Every Thursday morning the streets in the town centre come alive with stalls selling everything from fruit & veg, to shawls, soaps and flowers. There are guided tours available to Inca Market.
Inca is most famous for its leather goods, so expect a large selection of leather shoes, bags and jackets. You can easily spend several hours wandering around the lanes and the hundreds of stalls.
Dates for this event
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019