One of the biggest weekly markets on Mallorca is the one at Inca. Every Thursday morning the streets in the town centre come alive with stalls selling everything from fruit & veg, to shawls, soaps and flowers. There are guided tours available to Inca Market.
Inca is most famous for its leather goods, so expect a large selection of leather shoes, bags and jackets. You can easily spend several hours wandering around the lanes and the hundreds of stalls.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer
- Best 10 restaurants in Mallorca with sea views
- Safe beaches in Mallorca this summer 2020
- 7 fantastic family beaches in Mallorca
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do