One of Europe's most popular Ironman races takes place in the beautiful town of Alcúdia every spring.
The swim course – 1.9 km – takes place in the city's harbour, where competitors can expect a soft, sandy shore and views of steep cliffs and secluded coves. The bike track – 90 km – follows a challenging route mixed with hills and flat stretches. Finally, for the run, athletes will return to Alcudia's picturesque beach after more than 21 km.
More information about the course can be found on the website.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy, organic & eco eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca