One of Europe's most popular Ironman races takes place in the beautiful town of Alcúdia every spring.
The swim course – 1.9 km – takes place in the city's harbour, where competitors can expect a soft, sandy shore and views of steep cliffs and secluded coves. The bike track – 90 km – follows a challenging route mixed with hills and flat stretches. Finally, for the run, athletes will return to Alcudia's picturesque beach after more than 21 km.
More information about the course can be found on the website.
Dates for this event
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020