One of Europe's most popular Ironman races takes place in the beautiful town of Alcúdia every spring.
The swim course – 1.9 km – takes place in the city's harbour, where competitors can expect a soft, sandy shore and views of steep cliffs and secluded coves. The bike track – 90 km – follows a challenging route mixed with hills and flat stretches. Finally, for the run, athletes will return to Alcudia's picturesque beach after more than 21 km.
More information about the course can be found on the website. Register here.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019