The festivities of Sant Agustí in Felanitx and its port of Porto Colom provide entertainments for over a week. The town council tend to splash out on the events and there promises to be plenty to entertain the whole family.
There will be many musical events on the calendar, with orchestras and renowned musicians. The famous Dance of Els Cavallets, linked in its origin to religious celebrations, will be performed by seven children, six of whom carry a reproduction of a small horse, who dance around the seventh child who acts as The Lady.
The official programme is available around a week before the event, please see the web link above.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca's new food & fun hub opens May 2020
- See Mallorca's almond blossoms in 2020
- Mallorca in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Mallorca!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMallorca.com
- Christmas & New Year 2019 in Mallorca - The best things to do