Head to this small town in the south-east of Mallorca for its traditional fira.
You can expect market stalls, livestock, arts & crafts, and entertainments for the family. The main fair is being held on Sunday.
You can find the programme in the weblink (available about a week before the event).
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020