Palma hosts its Nit de l'Art every year in the middle of September. The museums and galleries of Palma open their doors to visitors for free during this evening.
Many of the galleries feature new exhibitions by well-known artists and you can enjoy a glass or two of cava as you peruse the art. In addition to the open-house galleries, the streets of Palma come alive with performance art and street theatre.
The event starts from 19:00 and the galleries will remain open until midnight. You can pick up a list and map of participating galleries throughout Palma in the galleries themselves.
You might like to read about our experience in our Island Report - Nit de l'Art, Palma de Mallorca - a guide for the uninitiated.
More Mallorca Insights...
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca
- The Van Mallorca SuppER CluB 2020 Review
- What's on in Mallorca in February 2020?
- Mallorca's new food & fun hub opens May 2020
- See Mallorca's almond blossoms in 2020
- Mallorca in January 2020 - What's on & what to do