On January 15th, music and parades start at 18:30 followed at 19:00 by the lighting of the bonfire and the Dance of the Demons in the main square. Refreshments will be available for a small fee. The famous Correfoc (fire run) will take place from 23:00.
On January 16th, there will be a traditional Cossiers dance after mass in the main square (mass starts at 11:00). This is a dance revived from the 14th century which features three pairs of men, a woman and a devil who perform a dance to traditional Mallorcan musical instruments.
See the full programme (in Spanish/Catalan) by clicking on the website link.
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020