On January 15th, music and parades start at 18:30 followed at 19:00 by the lighting of the bonfire and the Dance of the Demons in the main square. Refreshments will be available for a small fee. The famous Correfoc (fire run) will take place from 23:00.
On January 16th, there will be a traditional Cossiers dance after mass in the main square (mass starts at 11:00). This is a dance revived from the 14th century which features three pairs of men, a woman and a devil who perform a dance to traditional Mallorcan musical instruments.
See the full programme (in Spanish/Catalan) by clicking on the website link.
More Mallorca Insights...
- See Mallorca's almond blossoms in 2020
- Mallorca in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Mallorca!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMallorca.com
- Christmas & New Year 2019 in Mallorca - The best things to do
- Top 6 reasons to visit Palma in winter 2019/20