On Sundays, a huge market takes place in Santa Maria del Cami. From 07:00 until 14:00 everything is sold here, including wonderful fresh fruit and vegetables from all the surrounding farms.
There is even an organic produce section, with local and seasonal fruit, vegetables, cheese, cereals, bread, honey, olive oil... free from chemicals.
Parking takes time but there are large car parks on the three sides of the town and walking to the market square is not far. There are a number of local cafes to sit and watch market ‘Santa Maria’ style happen.
Dates for this event
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019