On Sundays, a huge market takes place in Santa Maria del Cami. From 07:00 until 14:00 everything is sold here, including wonderful fresh fruit and vegetables from all the surrounding farms.
There is even an organic produce section, with local and seasonal fruit, vegetables, cheese, cereals, bread, honey, olive oil... free from chemicals.
Parking takes time but there are large car parks on the three sides of the town and walking to the market square is not far. There are a number of local cafes to sit and watch market ‘Santa Maria’ style happen.
Dates for this event
More Mallorca Insights...
- November 2019 in Mallorca - Top 8 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Mallorca
- The ideal island wedding - Rafa Nadal's marriage in Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback