On Sundays, a huge market takes place in Santa Maria del Cami. From 07:00 until 14:00 everything is sold here, including wonderful fresh fruit and vegetables from all the surrounding farms.
There is even an organic produce section, with local and seasonal fruit, vegetables, cheese, cereals, bread, honey, olive oil... free from chemicals.
Parking takes time but there are large car parks on the three sides of the town and walking to the market square is not far. There are a number of local cafes to sit and watch the market happen, Santa-Maria style.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca