Sobrassada is a Mallorcan sausage which looks like a fat chorizo. In fact, it is more like sausage meat spread than an actual sausage, and locals like to spread it on bread and drizzle with a little olive oil and honey.
This fair will allow you to try all the different types of sobrassada that are available here in Mallorca.
More information on the festival can be found on the web link above.
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020