This fair event promotes the tradition of stoneworking in the town and the products made in Binissalem. There will be demonstrations of works in stone, guided tours to the some of the most famous houses in the village and the opportunity to try Binissalem's very own gastronomic addition to the world - 'noodles with rabbit'.
In the programme, there are also tastings of gourmet cuisine made by local chefs and wine, live music, activities for children, sports and street parades.
A programme for the event can be found about a week before the event - Catalan only I'm afraid.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy, organic & eco eating in Mallorca
- 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca