This fair event promotes the tradition of stoneworking in the town and the products made in Binissalem. There will be demonstrations of works in stone, guided tours to the some of the most famous houses in the village and the opportunity to try Binissalem's very own gastronomic addition to the world - 'noodles with rabbit'.
In the programme, there are also tastings of gourmet cuisine made by local chefs and wine, live music, activities for children, sports and street parades.
A programme for the event can be found about a week before the event - Catalan only I'm afraid.
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht