This fair event promotes the tradition of stoneworking in the town and the products made in Binissalem. There will be demonstrations of works in stone, guided tours to the some of the most famous houses in the village and the opportunity to try Binissalem's very own gastronomic addition to the world - 'noodles with rabbit'.
In the programme, there are also tastings of gourmet cuisine made by local chefs and wine, live music, activities for children, sports and street parades.
A programme for the event can be found about a week before the event - Catalan only I'm afraid.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca