Cancelled in 2020
The venues for the event are Club Nàutic S’Arenal, Club Marítimo San Antonio de la Playa, Real Club Náutico de Palma and Escuela Nacional de Vela Calanova and racing will be held in the Bay of Palma. Races include men & womens one & two person dinghys, keelboat and windsurfing.
Every year, over a thousand sailors from 53 countries come to Mallorca to participate in a unique event where the best crews of Olympic sailing compete in the hope of victory and receive from H.R.H.Queen Sofia, the trophy that bears her name. A legendary trophy on which are inscribed the winners of the 43 editions held to date.
It is a unique race, almost magical. The Bay of Palma perfect conditions for sailing, together with the warm welcome of the inhabitants of Mallorca, make a competition especially appreciated by those who have ever participated. A race that nobody wants to miss and we all dream to win someday. “The sailors’ event”.
Sign up on the website.
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - What weather to expect & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020