Celebrated every Monday morning, this is the town's most traditional market, with over 60 stalls selling local produce, arts & crafts, shoes and clothes.
Celebrated near the 19th-century parish church of Sant Joan in the town of Calvià.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Michelin stars 2020 in Mallorca
- November 2019 in Mallorca - Top 8 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Mallorca
- The ideal island wedding - Rafa Nadal's marriage in Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca