Celebrated every Monday morning, this is the town's most traditional market, with over 60 stalls selling local produce, arts & crafts, shoes and clothes.
Celebrated near the 19th-century parish church of Sant Joan in the town of Calvià.
Dates for this event
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht