Celebrated every Monday morning, this is the town's most traditional market, with over 60 stalls selling local produce, arts & crafts, shoes and clothes.
Celebrated near the 19th-century parish church of Sant Joan in the town of Calvià.
Dates for this event
More Mallorca Insights...
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca
- The Van Mallorca SuppER CluB 2020 Review
- What's on in Mallorca in February 2020?