Celebrated every Monday morning, this is the town's most traditional market, with over 60 stalls selling local produce, arts & crafts, shoes and clothes.
Celebrated near the 19th-century parish church of Sant Joan in the town of Calvià.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer
- Best 10 restaurants in Mallorca with sea views
- Safe beaches in Mallorca this summer 2020
- 7 fantastic family beaches in Mallorca
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020