Calonge is a small village in the south-east of Mallorca, close to Santanyí and Cala d'Or. They celebrate their annual village fair in September.
This annual festival for Sant Miquel covers sporting events, dancing and music (both bands and DJs). Look out for the traditional dance of the devil and archangels on the 14th and the 29th.
Click on the web link for the full programme.
More Mallorca Insights...
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca
- The Van Mallorca SuppER CluB 2020 Review
- What's on in Mallorca in February 2020?
- Mallorca's new food & fun hub opens May 2020
- See Mallorca's almond blossoms in 2020
- Mallorca in January 2020 - What's on & what to do