Calonge is a small village in the south-east of Mallorca, close to Santanyí and Cala d'Or. They celebrate their annual village fair in September.
This annual festival for Sant Miquel covers sporting events, dancing and music (both bands and DJs). Look out for the traditional dance of the devil and archangels on the 14th and the 29th.
Click on the web link for the full programme.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019