A whole host of family-friendly events will take place in the town of Sant Joan, in the centre of Mallorca, at the end of August.
The town of Sant Joan celebrates its very own summer festival with two weeks full of activities for the whole family. Highlights include a demon run and giants' parade on the 28th at 19:30, as well as fireworks on the 28th at midnight. There will also be sports, activities for children and live music.
Click on the web link to find the full programme.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019