For a weekend in May, the town of Sant Jordi in Mallorca celebrates a unique local culinary tradition: the humble snail.
The main fair will take place on Sunday, May 19th with stalls offering tastings as well as a market selling local produce. There will also be exhibitions, parades with live music and a 'corredrac' (dragon run).
More Mallorca Insights...
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca