For a weekend in May, the town of Sant Jordi in Mallorca celebrates a unique local culinary tradition: the humble snail.
The main fair will take place on Sunday, May 19th with stalls offering tastings as well as a market selling local produce. There will also be exhibitions, parades with live music and a 'corredrac' (dragon run).
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht