Pablo Picasso and Joan Miró met in Paris in 1920, when a young Miró visited Picasso's studio on rue La Boétie. A friendship was born then, which would last until Pablo's death.
Curated by Miró's grandson, this exhibition displays artworks by both of them as well as photographs, ceramics and books as well as a film showing them together at Picasso's French studio.
- Carrer Sa Lluna 86 - 90
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca