Llonguets are traditional Mallorcan buns, with a light and fluffy interior and a crunchy golden crust. Every Wednesday from September to November, some Palma's best bakeries offer a llonguet sandwich with a drink for only €3.
The project aims at promoting the llonguet among locals and visitors, a traditional type of bread that has been losing popularity in the last few years.
Almost 40 bakeries and patisseries around the city will participate. You can check out where to get your llonguet on this map.
More Mallorca Insights...
- What's on in Mallorca December 2019
- Michelin stars 2020 in Mallorca
- November 2019 in Mallorca - Top 8 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Mallorca
- The ideal island wedding - Rafa Nadal's marriage in Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma