Llonguets are traditional Mallorcan buns, with a light and fluffy interior and a crunchy golden crust. Every Wednesday from September to November, some Palma's best bakeries offer a llonguet sandwich with a drink for only €3.
The project aims at promoting the llonguet among locals and visitors, a traditional type of bread that has been losing popularity in the last few years.
Almost 40 bakeries and patisseries around the city will participate. You can check out where to get your llonguet on this map.
Dates for this event
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019