Llonguets are traditional Mallorcan buns, with a light and fluffy interior and a crunchy golden crust. Every Wednesday from September to November, some Palma's best bakeries offer a llonguet sandwich with a drink for only €3.
The project aims at promoting the llonguet among locals and visitors, a traditional type of bread that has been losing popularity in the last few years.
Almost 40 bakeries and patisseries around the city will participate. You can check out where to get your llonguet on this map.
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020