Every Thursday morning, the town of Sant Llorenç des Cardassar celebrates its weekly market, which has recently been revamped turning it into a cultural and gastronomic affair.
From mini live concerts at Espai 36 to guided tours of the local church, there are lots of things to do in Sant Llorenç on Thursdays. There are also great food offers, from local 'porc negre' (black pork) to tapas and take away dishes.
Some local bars and restaurants also offer special menus on Thursdays. Of course, local produce and arts & crafts are also available.
Dates for this event
More Mallorca Insights...
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca
- The Van Mallorca SuppER CluB 2020 Review
- What's on in Mallorca in February 2020?
- Mallorca's new food & fun hub opens May 2020
- See Mallorca's almond blossoms in 2020
- Mallorca in January 2020 - What's on & what to do