Every Thursday morning, the town of Sant Llorenç des Cardassar celebrates its weekly market, which has recently been revamped turning it into a cultural and gastronomic affair.
From mini live concerts at Espai 36 to guided tours of the local church, there are lots of things to do in Sant Llorenç on Thursdays. There are also great food offers, from local 'porc negre' (black pork) to tapas and take away dishes.
Some local bars and restaurants also offer special menus on Thursdays. Of course, local produce and arts & crafts are also available.
Dates for this event
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019