Santa Catalina is Palma's gourmet district. With the dozens of foodie-favourite restaurants dotted along the streets of this neighbourhood, it comes as no surprise that the area boasts a large market selling local produce.
Traditionally a fishermen's neighbourhood, Santa Catalina's market is well-known for its fresh fish and seafood. However, here you can find plenty of other things grown, reared and produced locally, from fruit & veg to charcuterie and cheese, flowers & plants, spices, preserves, olives, wine, baked goods and gastronomic delicacies.
There are also specialist organic stalls, a tapas bar, a couple of sushi bars, an oyster house, takeaway dishes, homemade fresh pasta and a rotisserie.
Open Monday to Saturday from 07:00 to 17:00. There is an outdoor clothing market on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
Dates for this event
- Plaça Navegació s/n
More Mallorca Insights...
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca
- The Van Mallorca SuppER CluB 2020 Review
- What's on in Mallorca in February 2020?