The Pirates Show is one of the most popular nights out on the island, and quite rightly so! Pirates is a high-octane, swashbuckling adventure spectacle, with world class acrobatics, thrilling stunts and breathtaking dancing, all performed on a specially designed stage in Magaluf.
Established in 1975, Pirates has established itself as one of the must-see shows while you are in Mallorca; over 3 million people have enjoyed the unique blend of action, thrills, comedy and fun.
For a family night out Pirates is the adventure of a lifetime! Set sail with Sir Henry Morgan and his band of brave buccaneers as they do battle with their evil French foes to save the treasure. Escape to a magical world of action, thrills, comedy and fun for an experience that you will never forget. The show is accompanied by dinner and lashings of ‘pirate punch'.
- Calle Joaquin Sorrolla 17 Bajos
More Mallorca Insights...
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020