The Rafa Nadal Sports Centre is situated just outside Manacor and is the perfect destination for those who love health, sports and wellness.
The centre offers all sports in one place. Their extensive facilities include:
- Fitness Centre: 3,000m2 space with all the latest cardio and weights equipment including a dedicated pilates machines room.
- 26 Tennis Courts: Both indoor and outdoor courts with clay and green-set surfaces.
- Indoor 25-metre pool
- Outdoor pool
- A 7-a-side and a 11-a-side football field
- An athletics 400-metre track
- 7 paddle courts
- 2 squash courts
The centre caters to children as well as adults, with instruction in various fitness and sporting activities from their 40 experienced professional instructors. Some of the training programmes they run include their Tennis Academy and their Triathalon and Cycling programme.
For relaxation after your workout, the centre has its very own spa with thermal pools, sauna and hammam (steam room). You can also indulge in a wide range of massage, body and beauty treatments from their professional therapists.
If you have any injuries or are looking for advice about nutrition and lifestyle, then the centre also include a clinic run by Juaneda Sport Health who specialise in sports medicine, physiotherapy and nutrition.
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- Spa / Fitness
- Beauty Treatments
- Gym / Fitness area
- Hot-Tub / Jacuzzi
- Massage / Relaxation
- Swimming Pool (indoor)
- Swimming Pool (outdoor)
- Tennis Court(s)
- Beauty Treatment
- Guides & Instructors
- Fitness / Sports Instructor
- Tennis Coaching
- Adult Lessons
- Childrens Lessons
- Tennis Lessons
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020