The vineyard is located to the south of Mallorca, close to the coast and Cap Blanc and Sa Torre. The dry climate here produces low yields but a higher quality of wine.
A big part of the vineyard is comprised of the Cabernet Sauvignon variety, followed by Merlot, Syrah and Chardonnay. In addition, they have a half hectare of Callet, a red variety indigenous to the island, and 1.5 hectares of the native white varieties Premsal Blanc and Giro Ros.
Booking is required for guided tours and wine tastings, click on the enquire button. Their shop is open Monday to Friday from 11:00 to 13:00 and from 15:00 to 17:00.
- Cami de Muntanya s/n
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020