Melons, figs and related fruits are celebrated in one of the first autumnal harvest fairs on Mallorca, at the small town of Vilafranca de Bonany.
Melon eating contests, live music, exhibitions, markets, parades and a lot more take place here during the Melon Festival.
The programme of events is available online a week or so in advance of the event. Click on the web link.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019