This winery was founded in 1931 and has 92 acres of land planted with native vines. The varieties include black Manto Negro, Callet, Moll, Macabeo & Parellada, some of which are blended with better-known varieties such as Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay.
They offer tours of the winery including detailed explanations about the history of the winery and the wine making processes, as well as a tasting of wines and typical products of the Balearic Islands. Longer tours also available for groups.
Tours are at 11:00 and 16:30 Monday to Friday. From March to October, there are also tours on Saturdays at 12:00 and 16:00. In Mallorcan, Spanish, English and German.
The wine shop is open Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 19:00. Saturdays from 10:00 to 19:00 March to October and from 10:00 to 14:00 November to February. Also open Sundays from 10:00 to 15:00 March to October.
- Conquistador 103
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020