This winery was founded in 1931 and has 92 acres of land planted with native vines. The varieties include black Manto Negro, Callet, Moll, Macabeo & Parellada, some of which are blended with better-known varieties such as Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay.
They offer tours of the winery including detailed explanations about the history of the winery and the wine making processes, as well as a tasting of wines and typical products of the Balearic Islands. Longer tours also available for groups.
Tours are at 11:00 and 16:30 Monday to Friday. From March to October, there are also tours on Saturdays at 12:00 and 16:00. In Mallorcan, Spanish, English and German.
The wine shop is open Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 19:00. Saturdays from 10:00 to 19:00 March to October and from 10:00 to 14:00 November to February. Also open Sundays from 10:00 to 15:00 March to October.
- Conquistador 103
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy, organic & eco eating in Mallorca
- 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca