Looking to play golf by the sea, then Alcanada might be the course for you. It's situated in the north of Mallorca on the peninsula of Alcudia. The golf course opened in 2003 and was designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr.
A par 72 course, it features 58 well placed green side and fairway bunkers. Challenging greens with hidden breaks and difficult but fair tee shots, make this course a must for all experienced golfers travelling to Mallorca.
With the clubhouse housed in an authentic Mallorcan mansion that also has an acclaimed restaurant, Alcanada comes highly recommended by all those who play it - a winning combination of challenging golf in beautiful surroundings.
- Golf Club / Course
- Carretera del Faro s/n Port d'Alcudia
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020