The Bendinat Royal Golf Course is magnificently situated 7 kilometres west of Palma, in an extensive wooded valley and in the heart of the Bendinat Housing Estate.
In 1995, under the direction of the architect Hawtree, the golf course was enlarged to accommodate 18 holes and a full grid of buggy paths was put in place.
A driving range was added later and several improvements carried out. Its clubhouse features excellent services and facilities which include views to hole 18 and a full schedule of events.
- Golf Club / Course
- Campoamor, s/n. Urbanización Bendinat - Calvià
More Mallorca Insights...
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020