The Bendinat Royal Golf Course is magnificently situated 7 kilometres west of Palma, in an extensive wooded valley and in the heart of the Bendinat Housing Estate.
In 1995, under the direction of the architect Hawtree, the golf course was enlarged to accommodate 18 holes and a full grid of buggy paths was put in place.
A driving range was added later and several improvements carried out. Its clubhouse features excellent services and facilities which include views to hole 18 and a full schedule of events.
- Golf Club / Course
- Campoamor, s/n. Urbanización Bendinat - Calvià
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca