The Son Muntaner golf course forms part of the Arabella golf complex in Son Vida, to the north west of Palma de Mallorca. Created in 2000 by Kurt Rossknecht, the course is considered one of the more challenging on Majorca. The fairways and the greens have carefully placed bunkers and some water hazards that require the golfer to place their shot as accurately as possible. With beautiful views down towards Palma and lush Mallorcan landscaping, Son Muntaner provides a glorious environment in which to play golf. The green fees are accordingly, on the high side.
Son Muntaner forms part of the Arabella Golf complex in Majorca and guests of the 5 star Arabella Golf and Spa resort receive one green fee per day at the course. Green fees for three other golf courses nearby (Son Quint, Son Vida and Son Quint Executive Course) are also included for guests. Green fee reductions are also applicable if you stay at any of the other Starwood hotels on Mallorca (Castillo Son Vida & St Regis Mardavall).
- Golf Club / Course
- C/ Miquel Llado s/n (Son Vida)
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020